Successful PTA Communication
Successful PTA Communication:
- Informs audience of PTA’s goals and accomplishments.
- Encourages participation and attendance of everyone at PTA meetings, programs, activities and projects.
- Is a collaborative effort between school and PTA.
- Involves community members and businesses.
- Expresses appreciation to those who contribute and participate in PTA programs, events and activities.
- Is noncommercial, nonpartisan and nonsectarian.
- Should be scheduled around your PTA calendar of events.