The overall purpose of PTA
“To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
KCC PTA believes in the following:
Children and Youth
Inspiration, Information, and Instruction
Legislative Action and Advocacy
Strength through Cooperation and Action
Two-Way Communication Facilitating Growth
To view KCC PTA 2016-2017 Standing Rules, click here
To view KCC PTA Bylaws, click here
To view KCC 2016-2017 Budget, click here
To view KCC’s Goals for 2016-2017 click here