Safety Poster and Multi-Media Contest
2017-2018 Poster: “Safety Can Be Fun”
2017-2018 Multi Media: “Look to the Signs”
- All entries for countywide competition are due to the Knox County Council PTA by the KCC PTA deadline.
- The Local Unit PTA submitting the entry must be a unit in good standing in accordance with Tennessee PTA Bylaws. To be in good standing a Local Unit PTA must, in summary: adhere to the purposes and policies of PTA, submit a membership report and appropriate due to Tennessee PTA by December 1 (maintaining a minimum membership of 20), have up-to-date bylaws, submit an Audit Report Form to Tennessee PTA by September 1, and file the appropriate Form 990 with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by November 15 and submit a copy of its receipt to Tennessee PTA by November 20.
- County winners will be forwarded to the Tennessee PTA for statewide competition by the TN PTA deadline.
- County winners will be honored locally at the “Celebrating Our Students & Honoring Our Founders” Awards Ceremony on .
- State winners will be honored at an event at the Tennessee PTA Convention.
For additional Information, please contact Barry Myers, KCC President at firstname.lastname@example.org